William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services
William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services offers a range of services that are tailored to your needs. Whether you are buying or selling we can assist you in making the right decision to maximise your return in the sale ring, privately, and on the racetrack. At William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services our client’s success is our primary focus so delivering service that exceeds your expectations and delivers real results for you is what we are about.
Services offered by William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services include:
- Account Management – William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services offers complete management of your bloodstock portfolio. Management services include a comprehensive yearly review of your bloodstock portfolio with recommendations made on how to upgrade your current portfolio, a review of insurance amounts and overall goal setting. We currently provide management services for both broodmare and stallion operations, tailored to the needs of individual operations. The cost of the program is determined by the extent of the services required.
- Auction/Sale Representation – A representative from William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services attends all major horse sales, both yearling and breeding stock, in Australasia and internationally. With a wealth of experience and a network of contacts in the public auction arena, William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services are able to offer a service like no other agency.
- Private Sale Representation – William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services specializes in sourcing bloodstock in private sale transactions throughout Australasia. With an extensive overseas network of contacts and access to a global client base William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services is uniquely placed to offer you a service that can either quickly establish or re-invigorate your equine portfolio.
- Whether it is to buy or sell, private sales transactions that William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services can help you with are:
- Broodmares – William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services are able to source quality mares of any age from throughout Australasia and the rest of the world. Our vast client base also allows us to sell broodmares to all types of buyers.
- Stallions – At William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services we keep a close eye on the stallion market both with consideration for the commercial breeder and also the owner breeder . William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services are able to source quality stallion prospects throughout the world.
- Racehorses – William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services are able to both buy and sell race prospects throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia with extensive contacts in all countries.
- Stallion Nominations – In the area of stallion nominations there is “advice” and then there is “independent advice”. William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services hold no interest in any stallion shares or stallions and can offer truly independent advice in the mating decisions that you may need to make when deciding who to breed your mare to. We can select suitable stallion matings for your mares and purchase nominations at the most competitive rates.
- Stallion Shares & Syndication – William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services has been involved in the syndication of a number of high quality stallions standing throughout Australia and New Zealand. We are more than willing to advise and assist in the syndication of stallions and the purchase and sale of stallion shares.
- Valuation of Bloodstock – William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services conduct valuation services for some of the largest bloodstock portfolio’s in Australasia. Valuations are completed after consideration made to the pedigree, age, racetrack performance of the bloodstock and relative horses; recent sales of similar bloodstock; and health and condition of the stock.
- Equine Insurance – William Inglis & Son Bloodstock Services is able to offer over a century in years of insurance experience, expertise and service to the industry. William Inglis & Son Limited commenced business in 1867 and since 1906, as a specialist broker, has been arranging insurance cover and negotiating claim settlements. William Inglis & Son Limited is an accredited coverholder with Lloyd’s of London, a member of the National Insurance Brokers of Australia (NIBA), a subscriber to the Insurance Brokers Disputes Limited (IBD) and is registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Australian Financial Services licence no. 239131.
For further information please call Byron Rogers on +61 (2) 8307 3151 or +61 (0)447 217 007 or click here